Kitty Gritter body scrub and Rub my Tummy body cream

    I must say getting these two items in my mail to try out made my week , even my month as I love bath stuff and everything from the packaging to the smell and feel of the two things.

  I got a sample of body scrub called Kitty Gritter and one of Rub my tummy body lotion. They came in a cute mesh bag that could be used to store little things or a bar of soap.I think HoneyCat Cometics have great lines of products that I think should come in bigger sizes. Now on to the great part of the products themselves.

 Kitty Gritter is a gold colored body scrub that some may not like the color but I think it is perfect fitting how rich this is. The smell of peaches and cream along with the sugar texture makes one wish it was edible. Just a small amount used makes your skin soft, silky and smelling a treat. I used this as both a body scrub and a helper in shaving my legs.Perfect texture, beautiful lather and a smell that made me hungry. After I got done washing and dried off the smell still lasted for a few hours on my skin.

   Next I layered the lotion Rub my Tummy over my freshly dried skin because what goes best with a peaches and cream smell but milk and honey. My only complaint on looking on the sizes sold is there should be a bigger size because this sweet scent is perfect for everyone in the family to use. A good moisturizer is a staple to have in ones bathroom and bedroom.

  I love everything from this place just looking at the various things makes me open my wallet and empty it out. My only concern is shipping which I did not look much into other than the prices. But overall Honeycat has great all natural stuff for your body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

Net 10.. More like Net 0

Goats Milk Gift Card Giveaway