100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge Infused with French Green Clay Review.

I got this product for free to try and review, regardless this is my 100% honest opinion.

It's a sponge, a very nice sponge...but still just a sponge. It sounds great, but I'm not seeing any difference in my face that I wouldn't get from using my face loofah pad or just my fingers or a washcloth. It is a nice generous size, and comes packaged dry and hard but softens up really quick once you get it completely wet. It is also very lightweight and comes with a thin string to hang it on.

I don't see any difference in my face using it, maybe I need more time?. Alone it definitely did not clean my face at all, I rubbed it all over and it still felt a bit oily and dirty. After I have my face was lathered all over my face I rise the sponge out by flatting it between my hands like they say to do and then I run it over my face with just water to rinse the face wash off. Once I've done all this my face feels good and clean but for my face I definitely need some kind of soap on it.

The shape of sponge is nice as I can use the point to get close to my eyes without getting soap in my eyes and the bigger side can be used on the bigger sections of my face and neck . I also found it made shaving my body easier though. One side of my sponge the pores are very smooth and absolutely does not exfoliate at all, but the other side the pores you can feel much more and though it's not a rough exfoliation like a washcloth or loofah pad it still feels like it is doing something to your skin but very gently. Honestly it's like the poor holes are smoothed or glossed over on on top and more real and natural on the bottom if that makes sense at all?

I will keep using this sponge with my face wash as I do like how it will make it last longer, but as just a stand alone sponge I don't feel that I would purchase this regularly.

"MIRACLE SPONGE" FOR YOUR DAILY BEAUTY REGIME - No other beauty sponge will work so hard for you! This luxuriously soft sponge gently exfoliates, cleanses, and is naturally pH balanced. The French Green Clay helps absorb excess oils, impurities and acne causing bacteria while leaving your face refreshed and radiant. Even preps skin to boost the absorption of your favorite serums and creams. LUXURIOUSLY GENTLE EXFOLIATION FOR DAILY USE - Soft enough for a baby's skin while still providing effective exfoliation. Relaxing and gentle for daily use even on the most sensitive skin. Say goodbye to the irritation caused by harsher exfoliating methods and expensive electronic gadgets. You don't even need to use a face cleanser, unless you want to. Fantastic for battling blackheads and breakouts! NEW IMPROVED TEARDROP SHAPE - FOR FACE AND BODY - New ergonomically designed teardrop shape fits comfortably in the palm of your hand while the soft rounded point allows you to gently exfoliate sensitive hard to reach areas around your eyes. Ideal shape for the contours of your face but still large enough for your body. You'll love using it in the shower or by the mirror! 100% NATURAL, ECO-FRIENDLY and BIODEGRADEABLE - We painstakingly evaluated countless Konjac sponges on the market before putting our reputation behind this beauty. Our Konjac fiber is grown on the pristine volcanic plains of Jeju Island in South Korea, free from chemicals, pollution and irritants. The sponge hydrates quickly, and lasts longer with proper care than others we tested. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Order now with peace of mind due to our No Questions Asked 90-day "better than money back" guarantee. No Hassels, No Catches, No Stress! Buying an extra one for a Friend or for the Shower? Consider Buying 4 and take advantage of Amazon's FREE SHIPPING. These Sponges make Amazing Gifts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

Net 10.. More like Net 0

Goats Milk Gift Card Giveaway