Diet Doc Pre-Packaged Weight Loss




 Diet Doc Steak Soup – 20 calories per serving – just add meat and vegetables _ my favorite of all the soups I just added some lean steak and carrots. Fairly filling


 Diet Doc Hot & Sour Soup – 20 calories per serving – just add tofu or chicken
The hot & sour soup was a bit more complicated than expected as I precooked the chicken and added an egg which I had to swirl in the hot soup. Normally I love this type of soup

 Diet Doc Chicken Gumbo – Add chicken and vegetables Was not that bad but I still liked the steak best.


These soups though fairly good are not exactly what I expected. I was hoping more for something you added water and cooked. For these you have to buy extra ingredients , soak and cook. Depending on what you add it can affect the calories and other nutrient values. This is great when you have the time to prep but not the greatest for a quick meal on the go unless you premake it. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM70167dbd1e52e50d9b9c75817130f736">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

Net 10.. More like Net 0

Goats Milk Gift Card Giveaway