Barts Cookies


   Just recently, I had the chance to try some of the best cookies I've ever had delivered to my door. I  received them from BartsCookies.com, and they became a quick hit with my family. It took a little bit longer than expected to get them only because my mailman had given them to my downstairs neighbor.
As you can  see, they came nicely boxed, bagged, and  surrounded  by packing peanuts to keep the cookies safe

  received a dozen of the milk chocolate, a dozen of the white chocolate with macadamia nuts, and a 1/2 dozen of the dark and milk chocolate cookies. I was hoping to try the peanut butter ones, but there is always the next time


    You might think these cookies were best suited for special occasions where one needs something special to make things stand out, but why not any time you want fresh baked cookies mailed to your door?  Even though these cookies cost more than those you might find for sale in your local grocery store,  I think they are worth the price.

    Sadly, when they came, I had a throat infection so I had to wait a few days to sample some for myself; although my husband and children had been quick to taste-test. One of the things that make Bart's cookies unique is that there are no artificial ingredients in them.

    As for myself, I liked all the cookies equally, and thought eating them with hot tea was great. My husband enjoyed the milk (chocolate chip cookies). Three of my kids also liked the milk (chocolate chip cookies), and my oldest liked the white chocolate ones the best. I think combinations with the peanut and either dark or white chocolate would be a good seller also. I loved  Bart's cookies, and it made my week! I give many thanks to the creator  for letting my family and I try them.



   


Comments

  1. These look really yummy! I will have to check them out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are yummy. I'm a cookie lover and cookies that are not loaded with chemicals make life fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully comment and share my blog . Have a blessed day

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

Net 10.. More like Net 0

Goats Milk Gift Card Giveaway