Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum

    I got this unique  product to sample as I am all about trying to make the outside look as healthy as possible even though it  may not be doable on the inside. Now I hate wearing mascara and after 4 children at the age of 35 my lashes have started to thin out some. Having fine hair as is just makes them harder to see.

   Now with the sticker price of $139 I was thinking well this is kind of pricey till I compared prices to other methods. It equals out to about $20 per month which if you use the best mascara can be up to $49 a bottle. Other methods can cost even more and can be harder to get as prescription based so you have the added cost of the doctor also.

  I found this best to use as recommended the one time a day. Not only does it make it last a long time there is no chance of getting too much on and chancing any bad reactions. Best time is to put it on is at night because with your eyes closed it can work better and you don't have to worry about rubbing your eyes before you get in absorbed by the skin.

  I was surprised by how fast and easy this product is to use. You just apply it like a liquid eyeliner and just forget its on.Of course it takes time to see results but then again most things that involve anything growing like hair takes time. Upkeep is simple a swipe a night built into your night time routine is a simple thing to do and don't add more than 5 minutes. I think the ease of use and the quickness sold me to start out.Afterwards watching my eyelashes start to look darker was awesome. Now I can tell I have eyelashes. On top is the before and below is the after. I had to use mascara before to get my eyelashes to be seen .fysiko lashes  is worth the money to save up for and get.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully comment and share my blog . Have a blessed day

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

Net 10.. More like Net 0

Goats Milk Gift Card Giveaway