Vitamin C Serum 20% with Free Bonus Review

Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review When it comes to skincare products, I am rather picky as I am allergic to many things .I wanted to give it a chance and Sano Naturals is skincare company that acknowledges that whatever you put on your skin inevitably gets absorbed into your body, which is why they use naturally derived, organic ingredients whenever possible. As for the Vitamin C Serum I tried, it’s one of their best sellers, and 96% naturally derived, and primarily organic. Sano Naturals’ products are produced in the USA in a GMP-certified, wind-energy powered facility, but best of all, with no animal testing, and 100% vegan formulas. The serum comes in a dark colored glass bottle, and has a little dropper attached so it is easily applied. Just squeeze the right amount into your palm, then apply it to your face, neck, and back of hands. It is odorless, colorless, and a bit watery, but that does not cause a problem with the application. Now this serum not only has anti-aging antioxidants, but it helps with hyperpigmentation, melasma, wrinkles, and collagen. I love the bottle because you can reuse it to put other oils in after its empty.The best place to get this is on Amazon as you can get the oil and the cream for under $20. I plan on buying more because for the price it makes perfect gifts for all your friends in a gift basket to pamper themselves with.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

Net 10.. More like Net 0

Goats Milk Gift Card Giveaway