20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel review



I got this product to review as I have issues with acne, blackheads and some scaring. I haven't figured out if I like it or dislike it as of yet. I have used it a few times but have not gotten any results either better or worse. I have seen it work great for others so I am going to keep trying it until I get either better looking skin or if it does nothing more just throw it. I am hoping for the glowing skin result as I think I have too much redness in my face and I do not like feeling like I look like a circus clown.

This peel by Dr Song contains 20% salicylic acid. At a high concentration level, salicylic acid acts as a peeling agent dissolving the top layer of the epidermis and resurfaces the skin. This results in a smoother and more glowing complexion.

Salicylic Acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA). It is a highly effective peeling agent that is an oil reducer and pore cleanser. Salicylic acid is ideal for oily and acne prone skin. You can use peels to improve wrinkles, acne and remove warts on your skin. It also helps with psoriasis and ingrown hairs. It can also be beneficial for dry and dehydrated skin, sun damaged, and dull skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

Net 10.. More like Net 0

Goats Milk Gift Card Giveaway