Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts -100% Pure Review



One of my biggest indulgences in my life is a nice soak in the tub whether I am using bubble bath or bath salts. I jumped at the chance to try out Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts because with them being unscented I could either add oils or use it as it. I know the salts can also be mixed with other ingredients to make a body scrub and help remove the dead skin for a nice glow. I have used this and s has my other half to help with both soaking and easing pain.

You can buy this on Amazon for a decent price

The therapeutic benefits of Dead Sea salt is due to the abundance of minerals found in it. It's high in magnesium,bromide, iodine, potassium, sulfur, calcium, chlorine, sodium, bitumen, and zinc.The concentrations of the minerals that are in Dead Sea salt are not found anywhere else in the world! Adding Dead Sea salt to your bath water and soaking can effectively relieve arthritis, allergies, psoriasis, eczema, and acne. The minerals in the sea salt are absorbed in the skin while you soak, which stimulates blood circulation, in addition to detoxifying, disinfecting, hydrating, and reducing inflammation. It improves cell metabolism, allowing it to restore itself and regenerate.

I still have some left of my salts and have ordered more because as much as I am in pain this really helps it so I can relax enough to sleep. My only thing is I forget to rinse off but I haven't really noticed any negative effects from not rinsing off.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

LG Appliances Twin Wash

Net 10.. More like Net 0