Discover the Secret to Blast Fat! Speed Jump Rope Review



I received this product for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own.

It's been a very long time since I've jumped rope. However, I'm ready for a new weight loss method, and jumping rope is it! I wanted to incorporate a variety of exercises in my daily routine, so here begins my jump rope session #1. This Bella Naturals Speed Jump Rope is lightweight, and can be adjusted for my height. I tried jumping using the one foot and both feet method, and even alternated my feet. I notice my knees are a extremely weak, so I am careful how I use the jump rope. I can use this indoors or outdoors, but I can't wait till the snow melts. Jumping rope was a slow start for me, but my stamina is slow. I can feel my legs, knees and ankles getting stronger.
I love how the jump ropes comes with a free nylon bag to carry it in. I can take it with me on travels, or wherever I might want to exercise. This is a perfect jump rope for the serious athlete or for someone like me who needs to lose a few pounds and/or get in shape. I am loving this! I seriously forgot what fun it is to jump rope, and I'm feeling it's working for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

LG Appliances Twin Wash

Net 10.. More like Net 0