Ebook - Mr. Sandman Review

I have to start out saying even if I had not gotten this to review I would of bought it because once I picked it up I could not put it down and am now following him as he is now on my list of favorite authors. Not only did I get this to review I went and bout his other book on Amazon Terminal Justice. I can not wait till the next book for Mr.Sandman comes out.He has eight more novels waiting for editing. Now on to the book I got to review.

Mr. Sandman by Lyle Howard is a very well put together thriller.It has an interesting plot, fast storytelling and masterfully created characters and surroundings.It is something that once you start reading you can't put it down.It is a military scifi type that works so well because you can think of any government trying to do this to get a safer get ahead in a war.

Meet Lance Cutter...the main character. Lance was from out of a horrific experiment by a deranged scientist. His death is fakes at birth though, so Lance and his mother live a quiet, normal life. But what is normal for others is not so for Lance. He is faster, smarter and more agile than other children and when Lance and his mother go to Washington looking for answers things start turning deadly...

Barely escaping government agents, the plane they got on crashes into the icy Potomac river. For the second time in his life Lance is presumed dead and he start his life all over as an arson investigator in Florida...What was supposed to be a peaceful living, turns yet again in deadly when innocent people begin to spontaneously combustion and Lance must use all of his extraordinary abilities to catch the killer.You have to read it yourself to find out what comes next. you can get this book on Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

Net 10.. More like Net 0

Goats Milk Gift Card Giveaway