Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts Review
To be honest even though I love ghost stories these are too short for my taste. I had hoped I would be reading 10 original stories not ones pulled from other books. Now I'm not saying they are bad stories just not long enough to keep an interest in rereading after the first time. I am thankful I get get this ebook to review. On to the stories themself. The hitchhiker one was the best I think
Ten ghost stories by Tracie McBride, William Meikle, Carole Ann Moleti, Kiersten Hartrim, Sera Hayes, April Grey, Rayne Hall, Douglas Kolacki, Jonathan Broughton, Grayson Bray Morris. Edited by Rayne Hall.
1. GHOSTS CAN BLEED by Tracie McBride
Ghosts can bleed. Maurice knows, because he is one.
2. DANCERS by William Meikle
A country graveyard in winter can be made warm.
3. BREAKWATER BEACH by Carole Ann Moleti
Ever felt that you've been somewhere before? Perhaps you have.
4. THE PIANO MAN by Kiersten Hartrim
No one has played the old upright piano in the bar since the Lady Pianist died.
5. TAKE ME TO ST ROCH'S by Rayne Hall
Never pick up hitchhikers.
6. THE EXPLANATION FOR GHOSTS by Douglas Kolacki
Forget everything you've ever heard about what they are.
7. MOTHER MINE by April Grey
A mother's love never dies.
8. THE MINE SHAFT by Sera Hayes
Curiosity leading superstition digs an early grave.
9. DARK REUNION by Jonathan Broughton
Love sours when you commit murder.
10. A PUDDLE OF DEAD by Grayson Bray Morris
Her long-lost love is back... or is he?