Purina Cat /Kit & Kaboodle

     I must say I love this type of food not only for the decent price but the fact my household of cats and kittens love this brand of food. I have a decent amount of furry babies both kittens and adults.The variety of flavors ensures none of them get bored.
   At current time my household goes through 4 bags of the biggest size the 16 pound bag a month in feeding and taking care of the animals in my cat sanctuary. As my neighborhood knows me and my family rescue cats and more so kittens having something affordable that fills up my furry babies without being hugely expensive.
  At current time I have 5 adult cats ranging from ages 5 years to 1 year. My kittens are all around the 2-4 month age and have 7 of them as got 2 more today from a family trying to find homes for kittens at the local Walmart.

Comments

  1. I agree plus they seem to be the best to find coupons for

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully comment and share my blog . Have a blessed day

Popular posts from this blog

All Tricks No Treats giveaway

Net 10.. More like Net 0

Goats Milk Gift Card Giveaway